MISKAN is ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015 & ISO 45001:2018 Certified Company1
MISKAN has the resources, expertise and capability to provide the following Awareness and Training Programs:
- Covid-19 Safety Awareness Program.
- Management of Hydrogen Sulfide Gas H2S Hazards.
- Permit to Work “TPW”
- Defensive Driving.
- Confined Space Entry.
- EMS ISO 14001:2015 Overview
- EMS ISO 14001:2015 EMS Lead Auditor Training
- ISO 45001:2018 Introduction
- ISO 45001:2018 Implementation
- ISO 45001:2018 Internal Auditor
- ISO/IEC 17025:2017 Laboratory Management Systems Introduction
- Management of Hazardous & Non-Hazardous Waste
- Pollution Prevention Concepts & Applications.
- ESIA studies for Engineering Projects.
- Chemicals Handling and Storage
- Occupational Health and Safety in Workplace
- In-land Oil Spill Contingency plan.
- Basics of Fire Safety & Fire Warden
- Accident and Incident Investigation & Reporting.
- Walking and Work Surfaces (Slip, Trip & Falls).
- Biological Safety
- Electrical Safety
- Personal Protective Equipment
- Office and Home Safety
- Noise & Hearing Protection
- Radiation Hazards Control